Web Design Bournemouth. Does your business serve the Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset? Do you feel like your website looks tired and outdated? Is it getting eaten by the competition? Take a look at our Bournemouth web design services in Bournemouth, Dorset or anyway across the UK. Let’s be honest – we have designed websites across the globe!
Perhaps you don’t have a website yet. If you don’t, then it’s time to step up and get noticed.
Your website is the first impression your potential clients will have of your products, brands, services and company. It tells them whether they should stay or leave. You must make sure that your website design never fails to impress your visitors. But how can we help you achieve that?
Our highly recommended local web development services, will help you get noticed and stand out against your competitors.
Creating websites for local businesses in Dorset is our specialty.
Our Web Design Bournemouth Services
Our goal is to create simple, easy to use websites that help you win more business. Here are just a few of our services offered throughout Singapore.
- WordPress Web Development
- Experts in WordPress CMS – content management systems
- Website Relocation Services
- Shopping carts – eCommerce and Blogs
- Corporate Branding and Logos (full service)
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
Our Web Development Process
WordPress is the most popular website platform worldwide, and for good reason. WordPress makes it easy for you to publish and manage your own content, while providing flexibility and powerful integrations.
After receiving your initial request we include the following steps:
- We start by discussing your needs and goals through a call or email etc.
- Decide on which WordPress plugins are required e.g. seo, cache, etc
- Send a formal contract including deposit invoice to begin the project
- Create a prototype on how your website would look once live
- Add all the elements such as logo, graphics, written content, forms, buttons,
- Install all the necessary plugins: security, cache, SEO optimization, backups etc.
- Quality check your website to ensure our high standards are met before publication.
- Provide training on how your WordPress website works including its functions.
- Continue to support and maintain your wesite, troubleshoot, and optimize etc.
We also create custom WordPress themes that look great and load blazingly fast. Take a look at our selection of WordPress themes that come fully loaded with content so you’re ready to roll right out of the box.
Bournemouth Web Design Highlights
If you want to have a simple business site, create a blog, or build a community, we have the tools to get you started! Here are just a few highlights of our web development services:
- Ensure your website feels as an extension of your business
- Add logos, images and colours to reflect the personality of your brand
- Keep page and post links short and simple for easy site navigation
- Ensure images and graphics are small in file size for quick loading
- Optimize your website for SEO – search engine optimization
- Ownership – Build a website that you can easily take control over!
- Create a custom website and connect it to all your social media
You need to consider two key factors when thinking about how much a new website is going to cost: you have to determine what your goals are for the site, and how much money you want to invest in it. These may sound similar, but they’re not—they’re completely different things.
What To Consider When Budgeting For A New Website
Most Bournemouth web design projects cost between £2,000 and £4,000. Sometimes you will pay more if your website is very large or complex but on average these are approximate prices that you can expect to pay.
The reason some websites are cheap is because they are not designed properly by a professional team who have experience in designing user-friendly websites.
This means that it may look good in appearance however if it doesn’t function properly then there is no point wasting your money!
Why Are Some Bournemouth Web Design Services So Expensive?
There are always short-term deals around for web design, but cheap is usually expensive in the long run. Think about it: if your budget is tight, would you rather pay £10 now or a little bit more each month to have all of your needs met by a professional company with proven experience and a winning track record? For us, it’s an easy decision.
Bournemouth Website Design Costs
As you can see above, there is a lot that goes into creating a website. The cost of these services can vary and we always try to work within your budget. We create websites for all kinds of business including bloggers!
We don’t have any off-the-shelf prices for website development. There are a host of factors which determine the cost to create a website. The website cost is dependent on the project. Here are a few factors to consider:
- Are you able to do any of the work yourself: editing, adding content etc?
- Are you looking for a Social Media Campaign or Online Marketing?
- Do you want SEO – search engine optimisation?
- Do you want Copywriting and Image Optimisation?
- How many pages do you want to have?
- Would you like ongoing maintenance?
- Do you want a WordPress CMS website (recommended)
The cost depends greatly on how much customization and design work you need. A simple, personal blog could may only cost you around $300.
A quotation would include the website development costs based on the specs you’ve provided.
If you’ve got this far and you’re not bored, we did a good job – right?
Bournemouth eCommerce Web Development
Creating an ecommerce store can be a daunting task for anyone. There are so many different aspects to consider and it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the process.
If you aren’t prepared, this is where things can go wrong. You might not have enough money set aside for your inventory, or a plan for marketing your business in Bournemouth once it goes live.
With LairdTheme, we take care of all of that legwork for you! We will walk you through each step of creating your own store with WooCommerce, and help make sure that everything is in order before your site goes live on the web!
Whatever your market: stores, restaurants, etc. it’s time to move online. Consumers are no longer limited to visiting your shop and an e-commerce website could be the perfect solution, generating additional sales while you’re away!
We build powerful e-commerce websites with WordPress CMS, enabling you to take full control of your online store!
Breath Life Back Into Your Old Website
Do you already have a Bournemouth website? Our web development Dorset company can assist in re-designing your old website to bring quality results. We will give recommendations on how we can improve your web site’s visibility and ultimately, its return on investment. Take a look at our full list of LairdPage services including copywriting, search engine optimisation, branding, ecommerce and much more!